Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Microsoft Windows Azure
Google App Engine
- Amazon Web Services is a demonstrated framework that has as of late sliced costs because of rivalry from Azure and others. There are numerous backing and instructive assets to take advantage of including the Developer Center, a website for software engineers and an online discussion for group individuals.
- Windows Azure has picked up piece of the overall industry rapidly by giving loads of segments and client control. Its half and half IaaS/PaaS identity permits both Windows and Linux clients to discover an answer on the stage.
- Google App Engine is appropriate for overseeing back-end operations of portable applications and making web applications that can scale. Albeit easy to utilize, it is difficult to modify.
- Heroku is anything but difficult to oversee, surely understood, easy to utilize and is extraordinary for building applications quickly. It can get expensive, so you have to oversee dynos painstakingly.
- Engine Yard has magnificent administration and arrangement instruments, and also extraordinary backing and strong scaling choices. It can be harder to ace than different stages, however is fantastic for those new to PaaS stages that need more backing to get up and running.